OOC Let's Chat!

Hey guys! Do you know how long I have been waiting for someone to post??!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:17 Hello Jules :cute:
Gonna go play badminton with my friend now
Ooooo I love badminton!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:22
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:17 Hello Jules :cute:
Gonna go play badminton with my friend now
Ooooo I love badminton!
I am horrendous at badminton!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
I’ve never played Badminton :’)

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:22
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:17 Hello Jules :cute:
Gonna go play badminton with my friend now
Ooooo I love badminton!
Me too. It’s like the only sport I’m actually good at Along with throw ball
And I made the errand post finally

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:22
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:22
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:17 Hello Jules :cute:
Gonna go play badminton with my friend now
Ooooo I love badminton!
I am horrendous at badminton!
I’m… ok at badminton

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:23
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:22
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:17 Hello Jules :cute:
Gonna go play badminton with my friend now
Ooooo I love badminton!
Me too. It’s like the only sport I’m actually good at Along with throw ball
And I made the errand post finally
:lol: I've been playing it for 5 years now

I saw!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m more a fan of rugby

OOC Let's Chat!
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 01:09
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 00:33 What advice do you have for surviving through my really boring class rn
all the NYT games like wordle, connections, strands. The washington post crossword. the Spotle, flagle, globle
ya know that my hs blocked those sites the semester before I graduated right :(

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:23
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:22
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:17 Hello Jules :cute:
Gonna go play badminton with my friend now
Ooooo I love badminton!
Me too. It’s like the only sport I’m actually good at Along with throw ball
And I made the errand post finally
:lol: I've been playing it for 5 years now

I saw!
Just a question, which one of my threads is you favorite For you, mine is fragile as glass