OOC Let's Chat!

Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:27
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 01:09
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 00:33 What advice do you have for surviving through my really boring class rn
all the NYT games like wordle, connections, strands. The washington post crossword. the Spotle, flagle, globle
ya know that my hs blocked those sites the semester before I graduated right :(
That is actually depressing. My hs blocked hio-

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:28
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:27
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 01:09
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 00:33 What advice do you have for surviving through my really boring class rn
all the NYT games like wordle, connections, strands. The washington post crossword. the Spotle, flagle, globle
ya know that my hs blocked those sites the semester before I graduated right :(
That is actually depressing. My hs blocked hio-
What? Mine blocked Pinterest and bloomer and a bunch of other amazing ones that I love!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:31
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:28
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:27
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 01:09
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 00:33 What advice do you have for surviving through my really boring class rn
all the NYT games like wordle, connections, strands. The washington post crossword. the Spotle, flagle, globle
ya know that my hs blocked those sites the semester before I graduated right :(
That is actually depressing. My hs blocked hio-
What? Mine blocked Pinterest and bloomer and a bunch of other amazing ones that I love!
Yeah mine has blocked so many like that too. Pinterest, yt, coolmathgames, tetris of all things 😭

I just hotspot atp

OOC Let's Chat!
I have to go to school in 2 hours but I have been up since 3:00 am on Hio

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Dang- all i will say is good luck 😭

OOC Let's Chat!
And also please take care of yourself next time!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:28
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:23
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:22
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:17 Hello Jules :cute:
Gonna go play badminton with my friend now
Ooooo I love badminton!
Me too. It’s like the only sport I’m actually good at Along with throw ball
And I made the errand post finally
:lol: I've been playing it for 5 years now

I saw!
Just a question, which one of my threads is you favorite For you, mine is fragile as glass
I like The Letter Yaaay!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:33
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:31
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:28
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:27
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 01:09
all the NYT games like wordle, connections, strands. The washington post crossword. the Spotle, flagle, globle
ya know that my hs blocked those sites the semester before I graduated right :(
That is actually depressing. My hs blocked hio-
What? Mine blocked Pinterest and bloomer and a bunch of other amazing ones that I love!
Yeah mine has blocked so many like that too. Pinterest, yt, coolmathgames, tetris of all things 😭

I just hotspot atp
hooda math games was blocked in 2024 (I graduated 2023), coolmathgames was blocked in 2018, google sites to play flash games (some not flash) blocked 2022, spotify blocked 2017, youtube (censored genres) started blocked 2018. That chat thing through gmail was soemhow disabled in 2024? Google Hangouts was blocked, google meets was blocked after 2022, most email platforms except gmail was blocked in 2021, for a little while, kahoot was blocked too, same with nearpod and quizlet and quizizz.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:37 And also please take care of yourself next time!!
Thank you! I will desperately need the luck but this is me taking care of myself!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:42
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:33
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:31
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:28
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:27

ya know that my hs blocked those sites the semester before I graduated right :(
That is actually depressing. My hs blocked hio-
What? Mine blocked Pinterest and bloomer and a bunch of other amazing ones that I love!
Yeah mine has blocked so many like that too. Pinterest, yt, coolmathgames, tetris of all things 😭

I just hotspot atp
hooda math games was blocked in 2024 (I graduated 2023), coolmathgames was blocked in 2018, google sites to play flash games (some not flash) blocked 2022, spotify blocked 2017, youtube (censored genres) started blocked 2018. That chat thing through gmail was soemhow disabled in 2024? Google Hangouts was blocked, google meets was blocked after 2022, most email platforms except gmail was blocked in 2021, for a little while, kahoot was blocked too, same with nearpod and quizlet and quizizz.
Far out, where do you live? Alcatraz? 😭