OOC Let's Chat!

Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:10
Reducio
quote="Axel Brooks" post_id=1518817 time=1772481800 user_id=74704]
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:42
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:39 if you must -_- (jkjk)
That didn't sound very enthusiastic...
says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
I also love his mood Huh, rude! My sweaters are absolutely gorgeous!
ME TOO!!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:43
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40

says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
Are you not excited to see me?! You have to be! (I do too!)
Yeah yeah Tourist girl- :grin:
I knew youre a big softie on the inside! :wise:
*le gasp* Am not!!


Are too!
Not :tongue3:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:11
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:10
Reducio
quote="Axel Brooks" post_id=1518817 time=1772481800 user_id=74704]
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:42
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40

That didn't sound very enthusiastic...
says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
I also love his mood Huh, rude! My sweaters are absolutely gorgeous!
ME TOO!!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:43
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41

Are you not excited to see me?! You have to be! (I do too!)
Yeah yeah Tourist girl- :grin:
I knew youre a big softie on the inside! :wise:
*le gasp* Am not!!


Are too!
Not :tongue3:
Is too! :P You gave me a hug the other day!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Tch.

Everyone's so moody here :disgusted:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:12
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:11
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:10
Reducio
quote="Axel Brooks" post_id=1518817 time=1772481800 user_id=74704]
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:42
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40

says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
I also love his mood Huh, rude! My sweaters are absolutely gorgeous!
ME TOO!!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:43
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41

Yeah yeah Tourist girl- :grin:
I knew youre a big softie on the inside! :wise:
*le gasp* Am not!!


Are too!
Not :tongue3:
Is too! :P You gave me a hug the other day!
When? :sulk:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:14
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:12
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:11
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:10
Reducio
quote="Axel Brooks" post_id=1518817 time=1772481800 user_id=74704]
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:42

I also love his mood Huh, rude! My sweaters are absolutely gorgeous!
ME TOO!!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:43

I knew youre a big softie on the inside! :wise:
*le gasp* Am not!!


Are too!
Not :tongue3:
Is too! :P You gave me a hug the other day!
When? :sulk:
February 23rd! :grin:

Reducio
Axel Brooks wrote: 23 Feb 2026, 23:52
Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Feb 2026, 23:50
Axel Brooks wrote: 23 Feb 2026, 23:48
Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Feb 2026, 23:44
Axel Brooks wrote: 23 Feb 2026, 23:43 *pokes head in* oi who's new? Welcome to the chaos Casey
AXEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles*
*puts a hand ontop of Hazel's head at arms length so she can't get closer* You again?! Hi! :wow:
*remove his hand and then hugs him* Yep!!!!!!!!!! Hiii!!!!!!
:skeptical: *hugs back* Salut tourist :doubt:

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:15
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:14
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:12
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:11
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:10
Reducio
quote="Axel Brooks" post_id=1518817 time=1772481800 user_id=74704]


ME TOO!!



*le gasp* Am not!!


Are too!
Not :tongue3:
Is too! :P You gave me a hug the other day!
When? :sulk:
February 23rd! :grin:

Reducio
Axel Brooks wrote: 23 Feb 2026, 23:52
Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Feb 2026, 23:50
Axel Brooks wrote: 23 Feb 2026, 23:48
Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Feb 2026, 23:44

AXEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles*
*puts a hand ontop of Hazel's head at arms length so she can't get closer* You again?! Hi! :wow:
*remove his hand and then hugs him* Yep!!!!!!!!!! Hiii!!!!!!
:skeptical: *hugs back* Salut tourist :doubt:
:shock2: I- i didn't!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:17
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:15
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:14
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:12
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:11

Not :tongue3:
Is too! :P You gave me a hug the other day!
When? :sulk:
February 23rd! :grin:

Reducio
Axel Brooks wrote: 23 Feb 2026, 23:52
Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Feb 2026, 23:50
Axel Brooks wrote: 23 Feb 2026, 23:48

*puts a hand ontop of Hazel's head at arms length so she can't get closer* You again?! Hi! :wow:
*remove his hand and then hugs him* Yep!!!!!!!!!! Hiii!!!!!!
:skeptical: *hugs back* Salut tourist :doubt:
:shock2: I- i didn't!
You so did :yes:

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:18
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:17
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:15
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:14
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:12

Is too! :P You gave me a hug the other day!
When? :sulk:
February 23rd! :grin:

Reducio
Axel Brooks wrote: 23 Feb 2026, 23:52
Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Feb 2026, 23:50

*remove his hand and then hugs him* Yep!!!!!!!!!! Hiii!!!!!!
:skeptical: *hugs back* Salut tourist :doubt:
:shock2: I- i didn't!
You so did :yes:

:sulk: :@ Fine...

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya guys! What's happening?

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys, what did I miss?