Let's Chat!
says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Are you not excited to see me?! You have to be! (I do too!)Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
Let's Chat!
Yeah yeah Tourist girl-Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41Are you not excited to see me?! You have to be! (I do too!)Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
I also love his mood Huh, rude! My sweaters are absolutely gorgeous!Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
I knew youre a big softie on the inside!Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41Yeah yeah Tourist girl-Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41Are you not excited to see me?! You have to be! (I do too!)Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)![]()
Let's Chat!
Lol
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
ME TOO!!Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:42I also love his mood Huh, rude! My sweaters are absolutely gorgeous!Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
*le gasp* Am not!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:43I knew youre a big softie on the inside!Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41Yeah yeah Tourist girl-Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41Are you not excited to see me?! You have to be! (I do too!)Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)![]()
![]()
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Ey Axel, who's your face claim? I recognize him, but I don't remember the nameAxel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:03ME TOO!!Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:42I also love his mood Huh, rude! My sweaters are absolutely gorgeous!Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
*le gasp* Am not!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:43I knew youre a big softie on the inside!Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41Yeah yeah Tourist girl-Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41Are you not excited to see me?! You have to be! (I do too!)Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)![]()
![]()
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Conrad Fisher- The summer i turned prettyOlivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:06Ey Axel, who's your face claim? I recognize him, but I don't remember the nameAxel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:03ME TOO!!Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:42I also love his mood Huh, rude! My sweaters are absolutely gorgeous!Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
*le gasp* Am not!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:43I knew youre a big softie on the inside!![]()
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
[
Are too!
Reducio
quote="Axel Brooks" post_id=1518817 time=1772481800 user_id=74704]
[/quote]
ME TOO!!Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:42I also love his mood Huh, rude! My sweaters are absolutely gorgeous!Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
*le gasp* Am not!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:43I knew youre a big softie on the inside!Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41Yeah yeah Tourist girl-Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41Are you not excited to see me?! You have to be! (I do too!)Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)![]()
![]()
[/quote]
Are too!