OOC Let's Chat!

Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:39 if you must -_- (jkjk)
That didn't sound very enthusiastic...
says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:39 if you must -_- (jkjk)
That didn't sound very enthusiastic...
says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
Are you not excited to see me?! You have to be! (I do too!)

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:39 if you must -_- (jkjk)
That didn't sound very enthusiastic...
says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
Are you not excited to see me?! You have to be! (I do too!)
Yeah yeah Tourist girl- :grin:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:39 if you must -_- (jkjk)
That didn't sound very enthusiastic...
says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
I also love his mood Huh, rude! My sweaters are absolutely gorgeous!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:39 if you must -_- (jkjk)
That didn't sound very enthusiastic...
says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
Are you not excited to see me?! You have to be! (I do too!)
Yeah yeah Tourist girl- :grin:
I knew youre a big softie on the inside! :wise:

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Lol

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:42
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:39 if you must -_- (jkjk)
That didn't sound very enthusiastic...
says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
I also love his mood Huh, rude! My sweaters are absolutely gorgeous!
ME TOO!!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:43
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40

That didn't sound very enthusiastic...
says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
Are you not excited to see me?! You have to be! (I do too!)
Yeah yeah Tourist girl- :grin:
I knew youre a big softie on the inside! :wise:
*le gasp* Am not!!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:03
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:42
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:39 if you must -_- (jkjk)
That didn't sound very enthusiastic...
says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
I also love his mood Huh, rude! My sweaters are absolutely gorgeous!
ME TOO!!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:43
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40

says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
Are you not excited to see me?! You have to be! (I do too!)
Yeah yeah Tourist girl- :grin:
I knew youre a big softie on the inside! :wise:
*le gasp* Am not!!
Ey Axel, who's your face claim? I recognize him, but I don't remember the name

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:06
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:03
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:42
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40

That didn't sound very enthusiastic...
says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
I also love his mood Huh, rude! My sweaters are absolutely gorgeous!
ME TOO!!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:43
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41

Are you not excited to see me?! You have to be! (I do too!)
Yeah yeah Tourist girl- :grin:
I knew youre a big softie on the inside! :wise:
*le gasp* Am not!!
Ey Axel, who's your face claim? I recognize him, but I don't remember the name
Conrad Fisher- The summer i turned pretty :grin:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
[
Reducio
quote="Axel Brooks" post_id=1518817 time=1772481800 user_id=74704]
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:42
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:39 if you must -_- (jkjk)
That didn't sound very enthusiastic...
says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
I also love his mood Huh, rude! My sweaters are absolutely gorgeous!
ME TOO!!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:43
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40

says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
Are you not excited to see me?! You have to be! (I do too!)
Yeah yeah Tourist girl- :grin:
I knew youre a big softie on the inside! :wise:
*le gasp* Am not!!
[/quote]

Are too!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|