OOC Let's Chat!

Brookline Quinn wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 14:42
hello hello
Hiiii

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sup Brook!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii, Brook! <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 14:16
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 14:13
Dylan Astor wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 14:12 I'm going to be heading to church in a couple hours! :grin:
Enjoy!
Thanks! :grin:

Edit: Finally writing some new lore, but not for on here! :wow:
Image posted by the member

I wrote a bit for here but I've asked if certain parts were allowed, so it's not posted yet.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
*T-poses*

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Vote for the best banner! Right here!

Take a look at all the banners and vote for your favorite!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Why is it that my internet abandons me each time I try to post an rp reply? :cry2:

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
I should really get back to writing fully. Been a while since I've felt inspired.

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 12:17 Woohoo!

Another good workshop today!
Yay!!

Also!

I saw you wrote a perfect opportunity for Colin to interact with Muggledom!

This is going to be fun.

*smirks*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire