OOC Let's Chat!

Noticed a lot of people talking about countries and stuff, so made a place for people's bucket list! XXX

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:45
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:43 I think history is the onyl reason I can agree with me being a nerd. The rest.. math and stuff.. noooo ;-;

Exactly!! In school, i get full marks and first in subject for stuff like history and literature, but then a whopping 9/25 for math… i promise it’s not me, it’s the CONTENT.

Cause how the heck do they manage to find a way to complicate the simplest things. Like they could make counting difficult by giving pattern recognition a formula 😭
yo ;-; is bro me in another outfit

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:46
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:45
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:43 I think history is the onyl reason I can agree with me being a nerd. The rest.. math and stuff.. noooo ;-;

Exactly!! In school, i get full marks and first in subject for stuff like history and literature, but then a whopping 9/25 for math… i promise it’s not me, it’s the CONTENT.

Cause how the heck do they manage to find a way to complicate the simplest things. Like they could make counting difficult by giving pattern recognition a formula 😭
yo ;-; is bro me in another outfit


Lol might be 😅

OOC Let's Chat!
Tbh my partner is a history nerd and so am I but their thing is weapons

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:38
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:35
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:53
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:52
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:51

Lol
I've landed in Canada before methinks :grin: 🇨🇦
Was a wee bit too hot
wait.... JOSEE ARE YOU FROM SCOTLAND????
NUH UH :grin: well, technically my character is Scottish
Man I thought ya actually lived in a small country
UK ain't teeny at all lol
yeah but scotland is!!! were are you from????????????
Scotland is still really big ;-;
Brrr so sorry I don't wanna reveal here

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Woohoo!

Another good workshop today!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Em!! :wow: Is it da creative writing workshop?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
so... tired... it's 4:45 rn

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 12:19 Em!! :wow: Is it da creative writing workshop?
*nod nod!*

It was all about writing for performance and thinking about how to use body and stage as a means of storytelling ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I was doing some hw, and got this question –
How did you demonstrate creativity and responsibility in this project?
The problem is, I don't think I did :grin:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency