Let's Chat!
Same here, like it took me half an hour to code a single r.p
Let's Chat!
yk when it comes to rps I literally either just post the rp as is and only bold my dialogue, do a single quote box and put the rp in there, or do four total quote boxes and that's literally it.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
I'm going to be heading to church in a couple hours!
iNPC of |
||
Avery Gray |
Let's Chat!
Enjoy!
Let's Chat!
Thanks!
Edit: Finally writing some new lore, but not for on here!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I'm quite good at coding... tho still getting the hang of BBCode
OOC
Let's Chat!
hello hello