Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-55

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-56 sigh

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-55 sorry I was wrong

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-56

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-55

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-56 I tried to fix but everyone ignored

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
Where are we supposed to be at ?
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
Oh yeah I saw it, so let's start again at

-56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-55

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right