༻⋆ Honmoon
I would like to sign up, but does it matter if I'm not in the Index or Enclycopidia?
Numbers make a difference, but so do the people.
༻⋆ Honmoon
Name: Valentin DeAngelo
Demons or Hunters o.O: HUNTERRRR!
Why do you want to join?
Looks like a cool club
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Fav character: Baby Saja, Fav song: Your idol, Take down and Soda pop
Additional info you'd like to share?: JINU IS NOT DEADDD
Demons or Hunters o.O: HUNTERRRR!
Why do you want to join?
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Fav character: Baby Saja, Fav song: Your idol, Take down and Soda pop
Additional info you'd like to share?: JINU IS NOT DEADDD
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
༻⋆ Honmoon
Name: Reyna Evergreen
Demons or Hunters o.O: HUNTERSS
Why do you want to join?
I LOVE THIS MOVIE
and i love all your clubs
If you have one, favorite character/song?: fav character: jinu or derpy
fav song: your idol, how it's done
Additional info you'd like to share?:
Demons or Hunters o.O: HUNTERSS
Why do you want to join?
If you have one, favorite character/song?: fav character: jinu or derpy
Additional info you'd like to share?:
༻⋆ Honmoon
@Cynthia Tatsu nope, it doesn't matter in the slightest for OOG clubs unless they need your stats and/or make it a requirement and such
Though it's required for many official things like sports and graduation, probably good to get registered on site when you're ready to do so
You're more than welcome to join us! 
Welcome @Eugenia Karageorgiadi, @Valentin DeAngelo, and @Reyna Evergreen!! I'm so happy to see you all here
you'll be added to the hunters list as the next group of three
Welcome @Eugenia Karageorgiadi, @Valentin DeAngelo, and @Reyna Evergreen!! I'm so happy to see you all here
༻⋆ Honmoon
Name: Jarden Ardelis
Demons or Hunters o.O: Demons {hehe}
Why do you want to join? : Because the movie and songs are amazing lollollol
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Derpy and Sussie {or however you spell their names} and favourite song would probably be 'how it's done'
Additional info you'd like to share?: !!!!! {Hope it's okay that I do PC and iNPC lol}
Demons or Hunters o.O: Demons {hehe}
Why do you want to join? : Because the movie and songs are amazing lollollol
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Derpy and Sussie {or however you spell their names} and favourite song would probably be 'how it's done'
Additional info you'd like to share?: !!!!! {Hope it's okay that I do PC and iNPC lol}
|
|
༻⋆ Honmoon
pft i'll take itJarden Ardelis wrote: 25 Jul 2025, 20:38 Name: Jarden Ardelis
Demons or Hunters o.O: Demons {hehe}
Why do you want to join? : Because the movie and songs are amazing lollollol
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Derpy and Sussie {or however you spell their names} and favourite song would probably be 'how it's done'
Additional info you'd like to share?: !!!!! {Hope it's okay that I do PC and iNPC lol}
༻⋆ Honmoon
Name: Cynthia Tatsu
Demon or Hunter: Both
Why do you want to join: Duhh, because the movie's
A-AMAZING!!
If you have one, who/what is your favorite character/song: Zoey and I really don't have a favorite song; they are all just too good to be picked from!!!
Additional info you'd like to share: I love the movie SO much, I listened to the songs over and over!!
Demon or Hunter: Both
Why do you want to join: Duhh, because the movie's
A-AMAZING!!
If you have one, who/what is your favorite character/song: Zoey and I really don't have a favorite song; they are all just too good to be picked from!!!
Additional info you'd like to share: I love the movie SO much, I listened to the songs over and over!!
Numbers make a difference, but so do the people.
༻⋆ Honmoon
Name: Ellie Randensmith
Demons or Hunters o.O: Huntersss
Why do you want to join?
Bcs the movie is so good!!!
If you have one, favorite character/song?: hmm for song either golden or takedown but all the characters are awesome!
Additional info you'd like to share?: I saved 3 K-pop demon hunters pins and now my feed is taken over,..
Demons or Hunters o.O: Huntersss
Why do you want to join?
If you have one, favorite character/song?: hmm for song either golden or takedown but all the characters are awesome!
Additional info you'd like to share?: I saved 3 K-pop demon hunters pins and now my feed is taken over,..
Last edited by Ellie Randensmith on 9 Aug 2025, 02:35, edited 3 times in total.
༻⋆ Honmoon
Name: Nova Astron
Demons or Hunters o.O: Demons
Why do you want to join? : I haven't completely finished the movie yet but it's so good, the songs won't leave my head alone
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Golden and Takedown. My favorite character is probably Rumi right now.
Additional info you'd like to share?: Can't wait for the karaoke sessions
Demons or Hunters o.O: Demons
Why do you want to join? : I haven't completely finished the movie yet but it's so good, the songs won't leave my head alone
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Golden and Takedown. My favorite character is probably Rumi right now.
Additional info you'd like to share?: Can't wait for the karaoke sessions
༻⋆ Honmoon
Name: Eonaria Kabukimono
Demons or Hunters o.O: HOW DO YOU CHOOSE (everybody's got their pros and cons! probably demons tho)
Why do you want to join?: It is an amazing movie with amazing songs and amazing characters and amazing comedy aaaaaaa
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Baby Saja! I can't decide a favorite song cause Score Suite is tied for first place with This Is What It Sounds Like and Freeeeeeee
Additional info you'd like to share?: KORINNAAA of course it's you making this, you're the coolest![]()
Also I'm still confused about what happened to Gwi-ma he just poofed and then suddenly it became broad daylight like gurl last I checked that concert started at midnight, there is no way it took you 12 hours to sing Your Idol and This Is What It Sounds Like--
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |