Last person to post wins!
Where's your conviction?Aston Beckett wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:48NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn it I haven't watched the kenobi show yetPrat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:41Anakin Is Gone. I Am What Remains.Aston Beckett wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:39I KNEW IT! Anikin!Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:39I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Mwah hah hah
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
how devious of youCass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:53Mwah hah hah
Last person to post wins!
I don't got any, it ran awayPrat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:51Where's your conviction?Aston Beckett wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:48NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn it I haven't watched the kenobi show yetPrat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:41Anakin Is Gone. I Am What Remains.Aston Beckett wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:39I KNEW IT! Anikin!Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:39
I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.
Last person to post wins!
Why thank youAlexandria Clark wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:54how devious of youCass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:53Mwah hah hah
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
This is outrageous! It's unfair!Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:53Mwah hah hah
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
guys.... i'm writing ANOTHER starter. this is the third one, both of the first two the people i planned it with haven't rly been active i js have that affect lmao i need motivation, so give me all of yours pleassssse
Last person to post wins!
reminds me i still have yours bookmarked and forgot to finish it for irl homeworkAlexandria Clark wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:00 guys.... i'm writing ANOTHER starter. this is the third one, both of the first two the people i planned it with haven't rly been active i js have that affect lmao i need motivation, so give me all of yours pleassssse
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
lol i forgot you said you were gonna joinPrat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:03reminds me i still have yours bookmarked and forgot to finish it for irl homeworkAlexandria Clark wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:00 guys.... i'm writing ANOTHER starter. this is the third one, both of the first two the people i planned it with haven't rly been active i js have that affect lmao i need motivation, so give me all of yours pleassssse