Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Aston Beckett wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:48
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:41
Aston Beckett wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:39
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:39
Alexandria Clark wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:36 what's wrong with sand??
I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.
I KNEW IT! Anikin!
Anakin Is Gone. I Am What Remains.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn it I haven't watched the kenobi show yet
Where's your conviction?

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:51
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:48 Hello what remains I'm Aster
hit 'em with a dad joke fr
Mwah hah hah

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:53
Alexandria Clark wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:51
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:48 Hello what remains I'm Aster
hit 'em with a dad joke fr
Mwah hah hah
how devious of you

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:51
Aston Beckett wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:48
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:41
Aston Beckett wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:39
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:39

I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.
I KNEW IT! Anikin!
Anakin Is Gone. I Am What Remains.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn it I haven't watched the kenobi show yet
Where's your conviction?
I don't got any, it ran away

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:54
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:53
Alexandria Clark wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:51
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:48 Hello what remains I'm Aster
hit 'em with a dad joke fr
Mwah hah hah
how devious of you
Why thank you

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:53
Alexandria Clark wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:51
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:48 Hello what remains I'm Aster
hit 'em with a dad joke fr
Mwah hah hah
This is outrageous! It's unfair!

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
guys.... i'm writing ANOTHER starter. this is the third one, both of the first two the people i planned it with haven't rly been active i js have that affect lmao i need motivation, so give me all of yours pleassssse

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Sure, here you go, I'm just writing solos right now, i want the homework system

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:00 guys.... i'm writing ANOTHER starter. this is the third one, both of the first two the people i planned it with haven't rly been active i js have that affect lmao i need motivation, so give me all of yours pleassssse
reminds me i still have yours bookmarked and forgot to finish it for irl homework

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:03
Alexandria Clark wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:00 guys.... i'm writing ANOTHER starter. this is the third one, both of the first two the people i planned it with haven't rly been active i js have that affect lmao i need motivation, so give me all of yours pleassssse
reminds me i still have yours bookmarked and forgot to finish it for irl homework
lol i forgot you said you were gonna join

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov