Last person to post wins!
Pea
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Broccoli, it makes me want to throw up
or anything spicy i can't stand spicy food
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
i hate peas. i like broccoli raw tho, dip it in a vinaigrette. and spicy food is my life fr
i hate any kind of squash tho, doesn't matter how it's cooked
i hate any kind of squash tho, doesn't matter how it's cooked
Last person to post wins!
Where I grew up we have fried silk worms, my grandmother ate them quite a bit while I couldn't even put myself to try it, I refuse to eat it.
Last person to post wins!
hey aston! damn that sounds rly gross
Last person to post wins!
Peas soak up flavor and still taste bland, i hate them more than i hate sand
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
what's wrong with sand??
Last person to post wins!
Sand is tasty i used to sneakily eat sand fr when I was 4Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:35 Peas soak up flavor and still taste bland, i hate them more than i hate sand
Lmao we're just the opposite in this case. I love peas and I love squash. And I hate raw broccoli even more. And sweets are my lifesaver.Alexandria Clark wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:33 i hate peas. i like broccoli raw tho, dip it in a vinaigrette. and spicy food is my life fr
i hate any kind of squash tho, doesn't matter how it's cooked
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
ash, i bet you still eat sand from time to time