The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat

@Inara Yang
Can I join to your club ?

~
RP color : #3e7b3d

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Aria Woods wrote: 25 May 2024, 07:48 @Inara Yang
Can I join to your club ?
Yes of course!

Please fill out the form! :D

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Just wanted to check in with all the activity participants!

Have you guys started writing your story yet? Do you need more time?

@Estelle Nyx @Violet Rohr @Giselle Lam @Mia Fuzy @Minnie Duke
Last edited by Inara Yang on 28 May 2024, 23:51, edited 1 time in total.

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Is there a place we should be writing it?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Minnie Duke wrote: 26 May 2024, 15:06 Is there a place we should be writing it?
Not necessarily!

As long as you find a convenient place to collaborate and write with the rest of your team, it's good! :)

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Hi!!

Sorry for continued mentioning..
@Estelle Nyx @Violet Rohr @Giselle Lam @Mia Fuzy @Minnie Duke

The original set due date is tomorrow, in my timezone. Just wondering how much more time you guys need? It's perfectly ok if you haven't started!

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
We haven't started in our group, as far as I'm aware


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
@Inara Yang, may I please join this group?
I love fantasy, and writing anything possible with my imagination!
Form:
Form to Join: The Fantasy Club
Name: Zoe Lee
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st year
Favorite Series: The Baby Sitters Club

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live,"
-Albus Dumbledore

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
@Inara Yang, may I please join this group?
I love fantasy, and writing anything possible with my imagination!
Form:
Form to Join: The Fantasy Club
Name: Zoe Lee
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st year
Favorite Series: The Baby Sitters Club

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live,"
-Albus Dumbledore

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Due to the sudden set of events, and my need to focus on real life events more, you might want to take my name out of the list. I have a bit of on site duties asw so it gets hard to manage...

And I'm a monster on the hill