The Fantasy Club
Yes of course!
Please fill out the form!
The Fantasy Club
Just wanted to check in with all the activity participants!
Have you guys started writing your story yet? Do you need more time?
@Estelle Nyx @Violet Rohr @Giselle Lam @Mia Fuzy @Minnie Duke
Have you guys started writing your story yet? Do you need more time?
@Estelle Nyx @Violet Rohr @Giselle Lam @Mia Fuzy @Minnie Duke
Last edited by Inara Yang on 28 May 2024, 23:51, edited 1 time in total.
The Fantasy Club
Is there a place we should be writing it?
The Fantasy Club
Not necessarily!
As long as you find a convenient place to collaborate and write with the rest of your team, it's good!
The Fantasy Club
Hi!!
Sorry for continued mentioning..
@Estelle Nyx @Violet Rohr @Giselle Lam @Mia Fuzy @Minnie Duke
The original set due date is tomorrow, in my timezone. Just wondering how much more time you guys need? It's perfectly ok if you haven't started!
Sorry for continued mentioning..
@Estelle Nyx @Violet Rohr @Giselle Lam @Mia Fuzy @Minnie Duke
The original set due date is tomorrow, in my timezone. Just wondering how much more time you guys need? It's perfectly ok if you haven't started!
The Fantasy Club
We haven't started in our group, as far as I'm aware
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
The Fantasy Club
@Inara Yang, may I please join this group?
I love fantasy, and writing anything possible with my imagination!
Form:
Form to Join: The Fantasy Club
Name: Zoe Lee
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st year
Favorite Series: The Baby Sitters Club
I love fantasy, and writing anything possible with my imagination!
Form:
Form to Join: The Fantasy Club
Name: Zoe Lee
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st year
Favorite Series: The Baby Sitters Club
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live,"
-Albus Dumbledore
The Fantasy Club
@Inara Yang, may I please join this group?
I love fantasy, and writing anything possible with my imagination!
Form:
Form to Join: The Fantasy Club
Name: Zoe Lee
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st year
Favorite Series: The Baby Sitters Club
I love fantasy, and writing anything possible with my imagination!
Form:
Form to Join: The Fantasy Club
Name: Zoe Lee
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st year
Favorite Series: The Baby Sitters Club
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live,"
-Albus Dumbledore
The Fantasy Club
Due to the sudden set of events, and my need to focus on real life events more, you might want to take my name out of the list. I have a bit of on site duties asw so it gets hard to manage...