Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

-46
Mia Fuzy wrote: 6 May 2024, 16:05
Ruby Night wrote: 6 May 2024, 15:32 -41

I would like one, yes 🙂. But I have no inspiration what to put on it 😊
-45 It's fine I'll see if I can find some inspiration in your ency, then I'll owl it to you.
Thank you 😘

A million dreams is all it´s gonna take
For the world we´re gonna make *ੈ✩
───── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-47 Your welcome!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-48

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-49

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-50 hey

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-51 hello, would you like a free banner?

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-52 sure thanks

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-53 Okay can you please owl me what you want on it, vibe, ect.?

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-54

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-55

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.