6 May 2024, 15:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
- 36
Were you talking to me or someone else?
| A million dreams is all itΒ΄s gonna take |
βββββ ο½₯ qοΎβ: *.β½ .* :βοΎ. βββββ
6 May 2024, 15:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-38 anyone, including you
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
6 May 2024, 15:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-40
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
6 May 2024, 15:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-41
I would like one, yes
. But I have no inspiration what to put on it
I would like one, yes
. But I have no inspiration what to put on it
| A million dreams is all itΒ΄s gonna take |
βββββ ο½₯ qοΎβ: *.β½ .* :βοΎ. βββββ
6 May 2024, 15:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-42 letβs win this!
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
6 May 2024, 15:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-44
| A million dreams is all itΒ΄s gonna take |
βββββ ο½₯ qοΎβ: *.β½ .* :βοΎ. βββββ
6 May 2024, 16:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-45 It's fine I'll see if I can find some inspiration in your ency, then I'll owl it to you.Ruby Night wrote: 6 May 2024, 15:32 -41
I would like one, yes. But I have no inspiration what to put on it
![]()
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.