Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

- 36
Mia Fuzy wrote: 6 May 2024, 15:02 -31 would you like a free banner?
Were you talking to me or someone else? πŸ™ˆ

A million dreams is all itΒ΄s gonna take
For the world we´re gonna make *ੈ✩
───── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ─────
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
Ruby Night wrote: 6 May 2024, 15:25 - 36
Mia Fuzy wrote: 6 May 2024, 15:02 -31 would you like a free banner?
Were you talking to me or someone else? πŸ™ˆ
-38 anyone, including you

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-40

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-41

I would like one, yes πŸ™‚. But I have no inspiration what to put on it 😊

A million dreams is all itΒ΄s gonna take
For the world we´re gonna make *ੈ✩
───── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ─────
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-42 let’s win this!

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-44

A million dreams is all itΒ΄s gonna take
For the world we´re gonna make *ੈ✩
───── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ─────
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
Ruby Night wrote: 6 May 2024, 15:32 -41

I would like one, yes πŸ™‚. But I have no inspiration what to put on it 😊
-45 It's fine I'll see if I can find some inspiration in your ency, then I'll owl it to you.

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.