6 May 2024, 16:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-46
Thank youMia Fuzy wrote: 6 May 2024, 16:05-45 It's fine I'll see if I can find some inspiration in your ency, then I'll owl it to you.Ruby Night wrote: 6 May 2024, 15:32 -41
I would like one, yes. But I have no inspiration what to put on it
![]()
| A million dreams is all it´s gonna take |
───── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────
6 May 2024, 16:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-47 Your welcome!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
6 May 2024, 16:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-49
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
6 May 2024, 16:20
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-51 hello, would you like a free banner?
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
6 May 2024, 16:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-53 Okay can you please owl me what you want on it, vibe, ect.?
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
6 May 2024, 16:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-55
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
. But I have no inspiration what to put on it