1 Apr 2024, 00:23
Let's Chat!
hi Hannah
My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
1 Apr 2024, 00:23
Let's Chat!
how are you?
My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
1 Apr 2024, 00:27
Let's Chat!
Hello loves! I don't think I've seen you before Lyra, so welcome! You're name is so pretty
(Also just a gentle reminder not to double post)
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
1 Apr 2024, 00:30
Let's Chat!
We expect nothing less!Minnie Duke wrote: 1 Apr 2024, 00:08Sneaky activities? It's a little more than that. I had Minnie take blame for that one Valentine's day prank, so really, her "sneaky activities" have grown larger and larger.Colin McCoire wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 23:35Yes! You are well known for troublemaking! Certain people have their eyes on Minnie's --- sneaky activities!
@Lyra Snapdragon
Colin's not yet ready to reveal his lycanthropy to the new kids, but if you turn that club into an IC he might just do that!
@Liam Morgan
Ayo Liam!![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Apr 2024, 00:30
Let's Chat!
hey, hannah!
i've reminded her already, willow![]()
she said it was a glitch
1 Apr 2024, 00:31
Let's Chat!
I think she means Lyra! she posted 2 times in a row ha.
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
1 Apr 2024, 00:31
Let's Chat!
I think she means Lyra! she posted 2 times in a row ha.
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
1 Apr 2024, 00:32
Let's Chat!
Okay
How are you guys?
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
1 Apr 2024, 00:32
Let's Chat!
I'm good! how are ya?
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
1 Apr 2024, 00:32
Let's Chat!
I'm good! how are ya?
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡