Back 5643 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

@Colin McCoire we could make a thread together showing how werewolves are good and telling them the reall story if you want?

Morning! (night for me lol)

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you doing, Paige?
OOC Let's Chat!
yes how are you guys?

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm alright... very tired since i didn't get much sleep 😣
hbu?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright. Kind of tired myself, but have work I should probably look at.
OOC Let's Chat!
:'( oh no! im sorry...im ok, tired too, its late!

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 22:33 Ayo Minnie Troublemaker!
Hello Colin! Am I really that known for my troublemaking?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 22:48 Hey everyone!!
Hi Quinn!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
helllo!!

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Back 5643 / 18141