Back 5636 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello Kaithlyn and Minnie ! Do you know @Victoria Fawkes ? I’ts My friend ?

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey ! I don't know her :wise:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Tara Johnson wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 14:05 Hello Kaithlyn and Minnie ! Do you know @Victoria Fawkes ? I’ts My friend ?
I don’t think so? I haven’t seen her recently.
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m alright, how about you, Rowan?

And. I’m sorry for not posting in the hunger games animation. I need to set aside some time to make my character.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tara Johnson wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 14:05 Hello Kaithlyn and Minnie ! Do you know @Victoria Fawkes ? I’ts My friend ?
No, sorry!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh it doesn't matter

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
Tara Johnson wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 14:35 Oh it doesn't matter
Aw, I'd love to meet her, whenever she's ready.

And I love your new profile picture!
OOC Let's Chat!
ho thank you Kaithlyn and she is the one who made it for me!

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
hi Tara! Your pfp is indeed really pretty

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Back 5636 / 18141