Back 5634 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

happy easterrrr

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning and Happy Easter, everyone!!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
hi all happy Easter
OOC Let's Chat!
I wishhh I could start on homework!!! It takes soo long!! And I've already got the required posts!

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lyra Snapdragon wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 12:50 I wishhh I could start on homework!!! It takes soo long!! And I've already got the required posts!
same
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning and Happy Easter!! Jesus has arisen

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
hello lily
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! Happy Easter to anyone who celebrates it! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Image posted by the member


Hi Kate and Liam!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm still trying to get my index registration correct
Back 5634 / 18141