Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
31

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
33

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
34

โ˜ฝ Ophelia Lynn Northwell | i have a whole universe in my mind | Aurรฉlie Nathalie Duval โ˜พ
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
35

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
34

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -แง๊ซ€แฅ…๊ช–๊ชถแฆ”๊ ธ๊ช€๊ซ€ ๊ชถ๊ชŠ๊ช€แฆ”

โ™กูจ๏ฎฉูจ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจ๏ฎฉ Tแ—ฏOโ™กแ—ฏOแ–‡แ—ชแ”•...แ—ทEโ™กแ’ชOYแ—ฉแ’ช ๏ฎฉูจ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจ๏ฎฉูจโ™ก
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
35

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
34

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
35

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett