28 Mar 2024, 22:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
28 Mar 2024, 22:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3
☽ Ophelia Lynn Northwell | i have a whole universe in my mind | Aurélie Nathalie Duval ☾
28 Mar 2024, 22:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
28 Mar 2024, 22:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
28 Mar 2024, 22:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1
☽ Ophelia Lynn Northwell | i have a whole universe in my mind | Aurélie Nathalie Duval ☾
28 Mar 2024, 22:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
28 Mar 2024, 22:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1
☽ Ophelia Lynn Northwell | i have a whole universe in my mind | Aurélie Nathalie Duval ☾