Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

-22

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-21

☽ Ophelia Lynn Northwell | i have a whole universe in my mind | Aurélie Nathalie Duval ☾
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-20

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-21

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-20

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-19

☽ Ophelia Lynn Northwell | i have a whole universe in my mind | Aurélie Nathalie Duval ☾
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-18

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-20

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-19

☽ Ophelia Lynn Northwell | i have a whole universe in my mind | Aurélie Nathalie Duval ☾
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-17**

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett