28 Mar 2024, 21:36
Let's Chat!
Im amazing, how are you?
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
28 Mar 2024, 21:37
Let's Chat!
Im good! Applying for my iNPC's ability. :]
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
28 Mar 2024, 21:38
Let's Chat!
Shush Lils!
And!
There's no reason you can't go to the ball alone, Amanda! Mind you, it'll be easier to get eaten by wild gnomes if you're alone!
And!
There's no reason you can't go to the ball alone, Amanda! Mind you, it'll be easier to get eaten by wild gnomes if you're alone!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
28 Mar 2024, 21:40
Let's Chat!
Make me
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
28 Mar 2024, 21:41
Let's Chat!
That's good. and cool!Quinn Root wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:37Im good! Applying for my iNPC's ability. :]
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
28 Mar 2024, 21:42
Let's Chat!
Im good! Working on my iNPC, im going to re-code his ency after I put up his update form.
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
28 Mar 2024, 21:43
Let's Chat!
Hi Kaitlyn!
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
28 Mar 2024, 21:44
Let's Chat!
I need to make Devon’s ency all fancy.
How have you been?