28 Mar 2024, 20:56
Let's Chat!
Ayo Roaz! Haven't seen you in a while!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
28 Mar 2024, 20:57
Let's Chat!
Indeed. Been dealing with family stuff lately, but hoping to be more active again, lol
Hru?
You're an absolutely stunning, murderous little creature. // Prince Casteel Da'Neer, from From Blood and Ash by Jennifer J. Armentrout
28 Mar 2024, 20:58
Let's Chat!
thats a relief.
Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville
Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector
28 Mar 2024, 21:10
Let's Chat!
Oof. I hope all will be with you!Roazin Democius wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 20:57Indeed. Been dealing with family stuff lately, but hoping to be more active again, lol
Hru?
Me, I've been up to no good as usual! Some tidying up in the library, which I've managed to put off for several years!
I'm happy today because Colin has taken up the dare to cast mucus ad nauseam on Renelle Dalton in the corridors! Should prove most entertaining!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
28 Mar 2024, 21:15
Let's Chat!
XDDDColin McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:10Oof. I hope all will be with you!Roazin Democius wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 20:57Indeed. Been dealing with family stuff lately, but hoping to be more active again, lol
Hru?
Me, I've been up to no good as usual! Some tidying up in the library, which I've managed to put off for several years!
I'm happy today because Colin has taken up the dare to cast mucus ad nauseam on Renelle Dalton in the corridors! Should prove most entertaining!
Sounds eventful.
I
‘M trying to get my thrads reopened and reply to them, lol
You're an absolutely stunning, murderous little creature. // Prince Casteel Da'Neer, from From Blood and Ash by Jennifer J. Armentrout
28 Mar 2024, 21:18
Let's Chat!
@Roazin Democius
can we be best friends? Then we can swap places and cause chaos
can we be best friends? Then we can swap places and cause chaos
Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville
Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector
28 Mar 2024, 21:19
Let's Chat!
oml same.
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡