Back 5561 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ayo Roaz! Haven't seen you in a while!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 20:56 Ayo Roaz! Haven't seen you in a while!
Indeed. Been dealing with family stuff lately, but hoping to be more active again, lol

Hru?

You're an absolutely stunning, murderous little creature. // Prince Casteel Da'Neer, from From Blood and Ash by Jennifer J. Armentrout
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 20:51 Never fear Sulli, a McCoire's socks are never dirty!
thats a relief.

Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville

Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector
OOC Let's Chat!
Roazin Democius wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 20:57
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 20:56 Ayo Roaz! Haven't seen you in a while!
Indeed. Been dealing with family stuff lately, but hoping to be more active again, lol

Hru?
Oof. I hope all will be with you!

Me, I've been up to no good as usual! Some tidying up in the library, which I've managed to put off for several years!

I'm happy today because Colin has taken up the dare to cast mucus ad nauseam on Renelle Dalton in the corridors! Should prove most entertaining!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:10
Roazin Democius wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 20:57
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 20:56 Ayo Roaz! Haven't seen you in a while!
Indeed. Been dealing with family stuff lately, but hoping to be more active again, lol

Hru?
Oof. I hope all will be with you!

Me, I've been up to no good as usual! Some tidying up in the library, which I've managed to put off for several years!

I'm happy today because Colin has taken up the dare to cast mucus ad nauseam on Renelle Dalton in the corridors! Should prove most entertaining!
XDDD

Sounds eventful.

I
‘M trying to get my thrads reopened and reply to them, lol

You're an absolutely stunning, murderous little creature. // Prince Casteel Da'Neer, from From Blood and Ash by Jennifer J. Armentrout
OOC Let's Chat!
@Roazin Democius

can we be best friends? Then we can swap places and cause chaos :)

Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville

Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm most likely going to the ball solo
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:19 I'm most likely going to the ball solo
oml same.

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooof. There is still time.
Back 5561 / 18141