Back 5509 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hello fellow Slytherin
OOC Let's Chat!
Melody Parker wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 20:45 fake slip is too much for me
You can get more money in your common room! I just saved up from that

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Melody Parker wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 20:45 hello fellow Slytherin
Hello!! :]

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 20:47
Melody Parker wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 20:45 hello fellow Slytherin
Hello!! :]
:biggrin:
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyo !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
hi
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing well how are you
OOC Let's Chat!
Melody Parker wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 20:56
Quinn Root wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 20:47
Melody Parker wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 20:45 hello fellow Slytherin
Hello!! :]
:biggrin:
How are you liking Slytherin so far? was it the house you wanted?

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
wasn't wanting any certain house but was surprised I got Slytherin cause of how my character is
Back 5509 / 18141