Back 5508 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

how are you
OOC Let's Chat!
Good! You?

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing alright
OOC Let's Chat!
That's good to hear!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm slowly making my way around the site can't click on hogsmeade though
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah. Hogsmeade has a restricted access to any first or second year. To bypass it, you have to buy the Fake Permission Slip in Weasley's Wizard Wheezes

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
And chocofrogs are such good

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey rowan!!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
fake slip is too much for me
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah there are certain places that you cant access until you are a certain year/have a certain item. Like Hogsmeade. Also the forbidden forest, you need the camo cloak. and girmwad palace you need the buss pass, etc.

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Back 5508 / 18141