Back 5505 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:53
Bailey Glade wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:52
Bailey Glade wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:46
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:43 Hi Bailey!
hiiii kaitlyn!! hru?
I’m alright. Just starting to get ready to go to work. How about you?
im good, working through school!
Ooo, good luck!
thank you dearie <3 have a good day at work!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:29 Who do you like the best Danielle? I know a lot of people who like Chick-Fil-A
Chick fil a is amazing omg I love it so much!!!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:56
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:53
Bailey Glade wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:52
Bailey Glade wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:46

hiiii kaitlyn!! hru?
I’m alright. Just starting to get ready to go to work. How about you?
im good, working through school!
Ooo, good luck!
thank you dearie <3 have a good day at work!
Thank you! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Danielle Alden wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 15:08
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:29 Who do you like the best Danielle? I know a lot of people who like Chick-Fil-A
Chick fil a is amazing omg I love it so much!!!
Its okay to me. I like their mac-and-cheese the best

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Their nuggets are amazing omg

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
ahh im so excited for the spring ball!!
a masquerade, how exciting hehe

y'all have any ideas who you'll be going with/as ?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey, I could tell you who Kaitlyn wants to go with (the love triangle is being topic-ed). And Devon has a date.

Good morning, Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]How's it goin?

Oh, Bailey, for the ball, Tracey will be going with her crush, and Mateo, my not yet approved iNPC, will be going with Rowan's iNPC

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes ! Rowan will go with her "crush" to ^^

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 5505 / 18141