24 Mar 2024, 05:17
Let's Chat!
*blushes shyly* thank you❤Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 03:54You're welcome!Linda Ramirez wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 03:46Oh really? Thank you❤ I'm a bit with cold now, otherwise it would be even better than it already isKaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 02:29 ooo, nice! I liked the two songs you posted on the discord.![]()
I thought your voice sounded good.
![]()
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
24 Mar 2024, 09:58
Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
24 Mar 2024, 13:41
Let's Chat!