Back 5477 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey ! I actually finished my horror birthday night, and finished five nights at freddy's ! Wouhooo

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 01:48 Hey ! I actually finished my horror birthday night, and finished five nights at freddy's ! Wouhooo
yay!! grats! :wow:

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks ! My real birth is tomorrow but I'm so happy (ooc)

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
happy early birthday then! Hope you have fun

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan .. En garde
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 01:48 Hey ! I actually finished my horror birthday night, and finished five nights at freddy's ! Wouhooo
Ooo, nice! I hope you enjoyed it! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Linda!

*Squeals* I love the images I generated for the tarot card. I made one for Kaitlyn and one for Devon. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh nice

How are you?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good, how about you?
Back 5477 / 18141