24 Mar 2024, 01:48
Let's Chat!
24 Mar 2024, 01:49
Let's Chat!
yay!! grats!Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 01:48 Hey ! I actually finished my horror birthday night, and finished five nights at freddy's ! Wouhooo
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
24 Mar 2024, 01:50
Let's Chat!
24 Mar 2024, 01:51
Let's Chat!
happy early birthday then! Hope you have fun
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
24 Mar 2024, 02:04
Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice! I hope you enjoyed it!Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 01:48 Hey ! I actually finished my horror birthday night, and finished five nights at freddy's ! Wouhooo
24 Mar 2024, 02:20
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
24 Mar 2024, 02:25
Let's Chat!
Hi Linda!
*Squeals* I love the images I generated for the tarot card. I made one for Kaitlyn and one for Devon.
*Squeals* I love the images I generated for the tarot card. I made one for Kaitlyn and one for Devon.
24 Mar 2024, 02:25
Let's Chat!
Oh nice
How are you?
How are you?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |