Back 5475 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yeah, with three dozen of fc pictures

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
only need 24 beans til I 100% the collection
OOC Let's Chat!
Just finished doing the OOC info part for my ency- omg it took forever lol

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice! Good job!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh I love it it looks rly good!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:47 happy grifff dayyyy <3 <3 <3
Reducio

@Lily Isobel McCoire@kim sato@noah jupe@Piérre Marchonné@Alexander Mason@Xailah Alptraum@Aries Scythe@Ashleigh Hazelwood@Calypso Starling@Elsian Cox@Fang Hui-Ying@Haley Rose@Hannah Blossom@Jay Victoria@Keith Moore@Pax Zhang@Rhys Read@Rose Moon@Taizu Miyashiro
Tysmm! <3 it’s also my ooc birthday ^^

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
❝ the end of beginnings
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------
OOC Let's Chat!
Hannah Blossom wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 00:57
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:47 happy grifff dayyyy <3 <3 <3
Reducio

@Lily Isobel McCoire@kim sato@noah jupe@Piérre Marchonné@Alexander Mason@Xailah Alptraum@Aries Scythe@Ashleigh Hazelwood@Calypso Starling@Elsian Cox@Fang Hui-Ying@Haley Rose@Hannah Blossom@Jay Victoria@Keith Moore@Pax Zhang@Rhys Read@Rose Moon@Taizu Miyashiro
Tysmm! <3 it’s also my ooc birthday ^^
ooo, Happy (ooc) Birthday, Hannah! <3
Back 5475 / 18141