Back 5474 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
I don't know if i should... ✅✖ ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
✅

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok, I'll do !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo! I like it!!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes! I love it!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks, me to ! And I created a Pinterest page for it !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooo fun!!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 5474 / 18141