Back 5473 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I've only heard of A&W root beer
OOC Let's Chat!
I've never really ever heard of A&W.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, they’re most famous for their root beer probably
OOC Let's Chat!
I think I will change my faceclaim

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I never heard of it too, other than the root beer.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh cool Rowan! To who??
A&W’s pretty common uere
OOC Let's Chat!
Maybe Catherine McNamara red-haired, like in shadowhunters !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh cool cool, I’ll look her up
OOC Let's Chat!
Better : Abigail Cowen !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooo cool!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 5473 / 18141