Back 5472 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

LOL irl work is such a pain, but hey, getting replies done is a good thing!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Danielle Alden wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 19:21
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:08 How have you been?
Good! Just finished waxing skis! How about you?
Hey Danielle ! Would you like to be the bf of Rowan before i post in the thread ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Danielle Alden wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 19:29 LOL irl work is such a pain, but hey, getting replies done is a good thing!
yes, it is, unfortunately. ugh.
OOC Let's Chat!
lol I feel you, Kaitlyn

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Omg guys im babysitting tonight and the parents are literally like ordering us A&W for dinner. First of all this kid is liked super sweet. So I don’t even care about making money or any of that but im literally getting paid to play with a really sweet kid for 3 hours and eat A&W
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo, nice! Enjoy!
OOC Let's Chat!
A&W sounds fire right about now

Slytherin isn't a mark of evil. It's a mark of power
OOC Let's Chat!
eat A&W isn't that a drink
OOC Let's Chat!
It’s like fast food, so there’s food and drinks
OOC Let's Chat!
Surprisingly good too

Slytherin isn't a mark of evil. It's a mark of power
Back 5472 / 18141