Back 5467 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kiera Roseline wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 15:23 I’m 5 posts away from 1k!!!
I've finally passed Simon Kincaid on the address book lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 15:30 Fun! Can some Slytherpuffs help us win?
with what
OOC Let's Chat!
The game! please post on it

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you all?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Linda. I'm alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good Linda. Replying to our rp.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok @Minnie Duke and @Amanda Jonhson, but I want a bparty...

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good

Ah nice Minnie

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 15:31
Kiera Roseline wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 15:23 I’m 5 posts away from 1k!!!
I've finally passed Simon Kincaid on the address book lol
lol yayyy
I’m still tryna get back on the first page haha, I used to be like 9th to top or smtn
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, the only problem is that I have...writers block.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5467 / 18141