23 Mar 2024, 15:31
Let's Chat!
I've finally passed Simon Kincaid on the address book lol
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
23 Mar 2024, 15:34
Let's Chat!
How are you all?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
23 Mar 2024, 15:35
Let's Chat!
23 Mar 2024, 15:36
Let's Chat!
I'm good
Ah nice Minnie
Ah nice Minnie
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
23 Mar 2024, 15:37
Let's Chat!
lol yayyyLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 15:31I've finally passed Simon Kincaid on the address book lol
I’m still tryna get back on the first page haha, I used to be like 9th to top or smtn
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique