23 Mar 2024, 08:21
Let's Chat!
Mellaniiiiii ❤❤❤
Hiiiiiii, and also happy hioversary❤
How are you?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
23 Mar 2024, 08:25
Let's Chat!
Hi Amanda. I just finished my replies with one of them been like a bit over 500 words I think, so I'm quite happy at the moment, how about you?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
23 Mar 2024, 09:11
Let's Chat!
Thank youuLinda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 08:21Mellaniiiiii ❤❤❤
Hiiiiiii, and also happy hioversary❤
How are you?
I'm doing okay, how about you?
iNPC: Reuben Garcia
23 Mar 2024, 09:15
Let's Chat!
I'm good, recorded two songs and now I'm thinking whether to share it in discord or not, caz I don't know if I sang it in a good way enough ahahMellani Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 09:11Thank youuLinda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 08:21Mellaniiiiii ❤❤❤
Hiiiiiii, and also happy hioversary❤
How are you?![]()
I'm doing okay, how about you?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
23 Mar 2024, 11:53
Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!!
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
23 Mar 2024, 11:55
Let's Chat!
I’m good but maybe someone else will
How are you?
How are you?
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
23 Mar 2024, 11:57
Let's Chat!
Welcome back, Quinn!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)