Back 5462 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Mellani Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 08:08
Linda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 07:50 Hi there
Lindaaa!! <3 <3

Hii
Mellaniiiiii ❤❤❤

Hiiiiiii, and also happy hioversary❤

How are you?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
how's it going?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Amanda. I just finished my replies with one of them been like a bit over 500 words I think, so I'm quite happy at the moment, how about you?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good it's really early for me
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 08:21
Mellani Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 08:08
Linda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 07:50 Hi there
Lindaaa!! <3 <3

Hii
Mellaniiiiii ❤❤❤

Hiiiiiii, and also happy hioversary❤

How are you?
Thank youu <3 <3

I'm doing okay, how about you?

iNPC: Reuben Garcia
OOC Let's Chat!
Mellani Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 09:11
Linda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 08:21
Mellani Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 08:08
Linda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 07:50 Hi there
Lindaaa!! <3 <3

Hii
Mellaniiiiii ❤❤❤

Hiiiiiii, and also happy hioversary❤

How are you?
Thank youu <3 <3

I'm doing okay, how about you?
I'm good, recorded two songs and now I'm thinking whether to share it in discord or not, caz I don't know if I sang it in a good way enough ahah

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning ! Someone wanna play the hunger games ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good but maybe someone else will

How are you?

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 11:55 I’m good but maybe someone else will

How are you?
Welcome back, Quinn!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 5462 / 18141