23 Mar 2024, 02:01
Let's Chat!
Alright. I'm tired, though, and trying to get through some work. How are you?
23 Mar 2024, 02:04
Let's Chat!
Pretty good! I'm now off school for a week, so I don't have to deal with any IRL work thank goodness lol
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
23 Mar 2024, 02:11
Let's Chat!
Hi again!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
23 Mar 2024, 02:11
Let's Chat!
I'm looking forward to it lol!
Hey Marcie!
Hey Marcie!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
23 Mar 2024, 02:14
Let's Chat!
New animation, hurry ! You only have 24 hours for signing up ! viewtopic.php?p=948354#p948354
23 Mar 2024, 02:28
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
23 Mar 2024, 03:29
Let's Chat!
Ahh guys I’m getting so close to 1k postsss
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
23 Mar 2024, 03:30
Let's Chat!
Hi Danielle
Congrats Kie
Congrats Kie
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |