Back 5460 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Alright. I'm tired, though, and trying to get through some work. How are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Pretty good! I'm now off school for a week, so I don't have to deal with any IRL work thank goodness lol

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooh, nice! I hope you enjoy the week off!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi again!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm looking forward to it lol!

Hey Marcie!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
New animation, hurry ! You only have 24 hours for signing up ! viewtopic.php?p=948354#p948354

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Linda

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Ahh guys I’m getting so close to 1k postsss
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Danielle

Congrats Kie

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 5460 / 18141