Back 5458 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kaitlyn? How u doing?

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright. Kind of tired. How are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm great! I'm also a little tired but I had a great day so that's nice!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
oo, that's good. I'm glad to hear it! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
hi !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Rowan! Did you forget about the RP we were going to do? :lol:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Maybe just a little :lol:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Thats alright! Take ur time, What r u up to? doing anything intresing?

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
Back 5458 / 18141