Back 5455 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Lily!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol, nice Kiera!

Hi Lily!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kate and Minnie !!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
How's it going?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
hi
OOC Let's Chat!
Good so far. Finished everything for my deactivation. Threads and all done, applications done etc.

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 23:03 Good so far. Finished everything for my deactivation. Threads and all done, applications done etc.
Well, I will miss Lily.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooof. That’s good, I hope the transition goes well, Lily. We’ll miss your character!
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 23:03 Good so far. Finished everything for my deactivation. Threads and all done, applications done etc.
We have to rp on your new acc!!! :tongue:

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
And you have to be my bestie on you're new account :kiss:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 5455 / 18141