Back 5453 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Heyy

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
The devil is a part timer, its a really good anime I started a few days ago

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:31
Quinn Brook wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:29 random question Kait, does your incp like boys? I dunno on the subject of romance maybe Basil could have a crush on Devon?
I never stated Devon’s preferences. But, my current thinking is to have her as bi or pan. But, sure, that’s fine with me!
So would Devon crush on Basil too and they be really cute at the ball?

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
*sighs* I want Alice, my Ilvermorny incp to have a crush. And a bestie.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:40 The devil is a part timer, its a really good anime I started a few days ago
Oh cool cool!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:44
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:40 The devil is a part timer, its a really good anime I started a few days ago
Oh cool cool!
Yeah! Its really funny lol

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:45
Kiera Roseline wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:44
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:40 The devil is a part timer, its a really good anime I started a few days ago
Oh cool cool!
Yeah! Its really funny lol
Lol well that’s good! Funny shows are always better
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:31
Quinn Brook wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:29 random question Kait, does your incp like boys? I dunno on the subject of romance maybe Basil could have a crush on Devon?
I never stated Devon’s preferences. But, my current thinking is to have her as bi or pan. But, sure, that’s fine with me!
So would Devon crush on Basil too and they be really cute at the ball?
Awwwww. That sounds sweet. Sure!
Minnie Duke wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:44 *sighs* I want Alice, my Ilvermorny incp to have a crush. And a bestie.
Would you like Devon to be Alice’s bestie?
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww! Yes! Thank you Kaitlyn/Devon!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5453 / 18141