Back 5449 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Rowan Bellegno wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 19:17 Nice ! I'm also updating her ency from two week and i love (isn't finished)
Art :
Reducio
Image posted by the member
/images/upload/e41hyr1123tj.webp
*ahem* it's called the Magical Masquarde

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Ahem, sir yes sir !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
did ya like my little blurb?

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I loved your advertisement for it, Quinn! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks! <3

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I love to !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]It's so pretty! I love it!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 20:22 did ya like my little blurb?
It was fun! Now the IC stress begins.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 20:39
Quinn Brook wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 20:22 did ya like my little blurb?
It was fun! Now the IC stress begins.
*hugs Minnie* I'm sorry! <3
It will be interesting for sure.
OOC Let's Chat!
We'll have fun !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 5449 / 18141