Back 5448 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yes, yes, I need to collect the images I have requested to put them on there. I only did one for now though.

Thanks for the reminder! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Mateo isn't approved yet :(

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Unh....

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
*hugs Tracey* Devon was only just approved on the 20th. So, maybe it's coming soon?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hopefully. I had to edit him two times :(

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Not cool... I edited one time, and owled Magdalena, and my inpc was here after this.

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Lucky!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooof, I'm sorry! I know how frustrating that can be. I hope it isn't too much longer (and hopefully he's approved before the end of the month).
OOC Let's Chat!
yes but i know you'll be to <3

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]<3 <3

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 5448 / 18141